Learning Activities C3 Report
DAY 1: Monday 28th of February 2022
- Welcome and Opening – Introduction to the LTTA Agenda by Centro Machiavelli
Mr. Mario Paiano – Managing Director – Ms. Giulia Moretti – Project Manager.
- Walking transfer through the historical city center to Istituto degli Innocenti, Private Charity Institute responsible since 1445 for the welfare of abandoned children.
- Study Visit to the Istituto degli Innocenti.
- Guided Visit to the Istituto degli Innocenti Museum.
- Study Visit at “Gianburrasca” Toy Library of Florence Municipality, managed by CEPISS Social Enterprise for children 0-11 years old and their parents/tutors.
- Ms. Sara Buttacavoli – Educator Responsible of the Reading Projects
- Ms. Carlotta Tassini – Educator of kindergarten and Toy Library Coordinator
DAY 2: Tuesday 1st of March 2022
- Meeting point at Centro Machiavelli Headquarter – Via dei Bardi, 28 Firenze. Transfer by bus to I.C. Giovanni XXIII – Via Adige, 52028 Terranuova Bracciolini.
- Welcome and Opening by:
- Luca Decembri – School Director
- Sergio Chienni – Mayor of Terranuova Bracciolini Municipality
- Roberto Curtolo, Executive Director of USP Office – County Education District VI – Arezzo.
- Presentation of the School: education levels, library, and actions to promote reading since the early age. The “Leggere Forte” Project promoted by Tuscany Region and other projects.
- Pedagogical Visit – Observation of the didactic activities in the pre-primary/primary areas.
- Transfer to Arezzo. Meeting with the representatives of Arezzo. Guided Visit to the Arezzo historical Center: San Domenico Church, Cathedral, Piazza Grande, Pieve di Santa Maria.
- Visit to the Piero della Francesca Fresco at Basilica di San Francesco.
- Closing, transfer to Rossellino Parking and back to Florence.
DAY 3: Wednesday 2nd of March 2022
- Meeting point at Centro Machiavelli Headquarter – Via Dei Bardi, 28.
- Study Visit at “Associazione Giardino dell’Ardiglione” – the Nidiaci green public space in San Frediano and Florence’s Oltrarno neighbourhood since a century. Ms. Valentina Casadei and Mr. Miguel Martinez Ball.
- Discussion, confrontation and evaluation about the LTA experience, planning of next LTA Centro Machiavelli Headquarter.